Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

27 May 2016

Spring in the garden


We paid a visit to the Demonstration Garden in Monument Valley Park last Sunday. All the spring blooming plants were in full flower and it was lovely! To find the Demonstration Garden, drive west on Cache la Poudre Street from Cascade Avenue; at the three way stop continue west, over the bridge. You'll see it on the right just after the bridge, where the road makes a sharp right turn.
Last but not least, this permanent resident of the garden! :^)

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

The soft blues particularly appeal to me. Hello, wascally wabbit!