Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

26 March 2017

Sunday Style!


Here's my friend Sarah with her cute dog Beowulf. (Does the word "cute" still apply when the dog is over 100 pounds? I think so!) I've always liked Sarah's funky, boho style so I asked her to pose for me. We did these pictures a few days ago in Old Colorado City. This outfit is a perfect representation of Sarah's look: yoga/chic/comfy/edgy/artsy. I love her mop of curly hair -- she never tries to force it into submission and it always looks great (work with your assets, not against them!). And of course Beowulf looks fantastic too, just like his mom :) Thanks for the pictures, Sarah!




3 comments:

Kate said...

What a great looking dog and beautiful companion. Adds much to the fashion statement of your friend.

Gunn said...

The image of the woman and the dog is very very nice!

William Kendall said...

Sarah is a knock out! And Beowulf is a good name for a dog.