Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

15 September 2017

Red #5


This week is all about the color red. I took this picture on a retro-themed photo shoot yesterday that featured a 1955 Chevy pickup and a '56 Corvette. The wheels of the pickup had this nice red stripe around the center. What I find interesting in this image is that I'm not reflected in the hubcap! Where did I go? I promise I didn't photoshop myself out of the picture. The hubcap comes to a point, and I must have been positioned in exactly the right spot to avoid being reflected. Interestingly, I took a picture of the wheel on the opposite side of the truck too, and I'm not reflected in that hubcap either. I must be a vampire!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Good take on your theme!