Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 June 2018

Primary election voting deadline is Tuesday, June 26th!



Pat and I voted today. Have you yet? If you haven't gotten your ballot in the mail yet, please call (719) 575-VOTE (8683). For your vote to be counted, the County must receive it by 7:00pm on Tuesday, June 26th. You can drop it in a ballot box (like Pat is doing here) or mail it in, just make sure it's delivered by next Tuesday! And put an extra stamp on the envelope just to be extra sure!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Your electoral process, with primaries long before the actual election, feels too complicated.