Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

22 July 2018

Sunday Style!


I was at the supermarket the other night, and this well dressed woman walked in ahead of me with her husband. This is definitely not the first time I've stalked a stylish human at the grocery store! I asked her for a photo, since she was by far the best dressed person in the entire building (although you can see that her husband was a close second!), and she obliged. Her name is Alexis and I like her flowy, trapeze style dress and cobalt blue heels. She looks great!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Yes, very stylish!