Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

04 August 2009

Blissfest 5


This is Pat's friend and coworker Michael Bliss, artist and curator of the Blissfest, a month long art event that encompasses all media (including film, poetry, music, performance art and traditional media), benefiting Angel Eyes. We went to the opening last Friday at the new Cottonwood space, and it was great! It's essentially a large office building in which all the offices have been converted to artists' studios, which are rented out to a multitude of different, talented individuals.

Friday's opening was a lot of fun -- tons of cool people and lots of great art to look at and listen to. If you live in town, check out the Blissfest, it goes all month long! Here's a link to the events schedule:
http://blissfest333.com/

No comments: