Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

26 August 2009

Blondie concert


Last night's show was awesome! Since we had front row seats, I was lucky enough to get a few great shots of my idol, Debbie Harry, and her killer band, including guitarist Chris Stein and drummer Clem Burke. At the end of the show, Clem walked up to me and handed me one of his drumsticks. I was dumbstruck! Later on, I managed to get his autograph as they were leaving. Lucky me!

Here's Debbie doing what she does best. It was a great show.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to see them back. I thought she'd given up touring though.

Lois said...

That's a fabulous shot of Debbie Harry! Sounds like you had a great time.

HarlowGold said...

that's a great picture of the Debster, she looks AMAZING!!!!