Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

31 October 2009

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone! I know it's not celebrated much outside the US, but here we make a big deal out of it. It's a great excuse to bring out your inner kid and act like a fool. I love it! Pat and I went to a great party dressed as Mr. and Mrs. Duane Chapman, a.k.a. Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth (we just got home). What did you wear?

Here's a window display from Zeezo's Magic Castle, the place in Colorado Springs to buy your Halloween costume. It's owned by my good friend Mark. I went there twice in the past week in search of props for our costumes, and the place was extremely busy. Good for you Mark!

2 comments:

Lois said...

I didn't dress up but my grandkids were Batman and Tinkerbell. We had a great time trick or treating. The moon was so spooky last night!

Les Barr said...

Didn't get dressed up here, either. Had to work. A number of "spooks" came into the store, but I didn't have my small camera.

Les