Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

18 December 2009

The final countdown


Yesterday Pat and I made our first serious foray into Christmas shopping, hitting three malls in the Denver area, and it was exhausting! I don't think that shopping has ever left me this pooped before. With only seven days to go until Christmas, let's hope I don't have to hit another mall and can accomplish the rest of my shopping online!

Here's a snap of a giant Christmas tree at a mall in Castle Rock (just south of Denver) last night. Isn't it pretty?

4 comments:

ruma said...

Thank you for showing a wonderful view.

good weekend

From the Far East.
Best regards

Leif Hagen said...

An absolutely magnificent Christmas tree! Great snap! Merry Christmas early!

Kate said...

That is a very tall beauty. I wonder how many lights are on it?!

Clytie said...

Beautiful Christmas tree you found. I'm so glad you put it here.