Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

12 January 2010

Give me a ring sometime


Another unique piece of public art on our downtown streets; this is on the corner of Colorado and Nevada. I've been meaning to photograph it for a while This is just a grab shot while I was stuck in traffic. I like the idea of a visual pun: the passerby is chatting on the phone -- he's giving someone a ring as he walks past, well, a giant ring.

ETA 19 Feb 2010: I have since learned that This piece is called "A Girls Best Friend" by Manitou Springs artisit Doyle Svenby.

2 comments:

Lois said...

Some of my best pictures have been taken while stuck in traffic! This is a good one.

Clytie said...

Isn't it fun what we can catch in traffic? Unfortunately, since I am always the driver, I usually miss the best shots. Sigh.