Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

15 January 2010

Theme day: Best Image of 2009


January's theme day is Best Image of 2009. I had a very hard time deciding, but ended up with this image from last January of some old tires stacked against a red building. I feel like I took some far more emotional images last year, but in choosing my "best" I'm going strictly by composition, contrast, color and just plain impact. I think I chose this particular image because I'm very drawn to red and black.

Below are my other three choices. Which one do you like?

If you'd like to see more best images from cities around the globe, click here to view thumbnails for all participants.



4 comments:

Louis la Vache said...

It would be a tough decision for «Louis», too, but he thinks you made the right choice. ;-)

Clytie said...

Very good choice, although I love mailboxes as well ...

Unknown said...

very nice!

Val said...

These are wonderful =) I tripped over your blog today and really enjoyed it. Like the people who painted messages on their barn, you are helping brighten the world around you. Keep up the good work! =)