Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

25 April 2010

At long last... vacation!


Pat and I just enjoyed a week in southern California visiting friends and family. Most of our time was spent in Orange County, enjoying the beaches and sunshine. Since we make this trip every year or two, I didn't have a burning desire to do anything particularly touristy. I just wanted to sit on a beach and watch the waves. I took an awful lot of pictures. It was tough, but I narrowed it down to seven that represent our vacation and southern California through my eyes. Here's the first one, taken on our first full day in San Clemente.

...And on a side note: if you're feeling generous today I'd like to bring your attention to this raffle being held for the benefit of a cute little guy named Liam. Proceeds go towards creating an accessible bathroom for him (you'll note he's in a wheelchair because he is afflicted with Spinal Muscular Atrophy). The prizes are being donated by over 50 talented artists, and your donation automatically enters your name into the raffle. Again, here's the link: http://weloveliam.blogspot.com/2010/04/raffle-for-liam_21.html

1 comment:

Clytie said...

Beautiful shot! It sounds like you had a wonderful vacation!