Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

09 May 2010

Graffiti artists


Today, while out location-scouting, I drove through the arts district over by the train tracks, and what should I come across but a painting party in progress! This particular old building is about a block deep, which is a lot of real estate to paint. Several artists were putting their mark on it. But even better than stumbling across some artists at work was realizing that the DJ spinning vinyl for the event was an old friend of mine, Wes, whom I haven't seen in almost 20 years. What a fantastic coincidence! I took a few snaps of the artists at work, a couple of snaps of Wes (and a hug to go), then went on my merry way.

2 comments:

Hilda said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Glad to hear you saw an old friend too. I hope you'll be able to take photos of this building when the artists are done painting it. :)

Clytie said...

Yes, I hope you do take photos of the finished project - it looks like quite a job!