Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

29 June 2010

The Norris-Penrose Event Center


Sure, the Penrose Equestrian Center looks quiet at the moment, but don't let that fool you. It will be teeming with people and beasts when the 70th annual Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo kicks off! If you're a rodeo fan (full disclosure: I'm not), this is the place to be from July 14th through 17th. Giddyup!

2 comments:

Hilda said...

I've never watched one so I wouldn't know. Looks like a great place for any kind of event though, with those hills as a backdrop.

Anonymous said...

nice post!