Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

30 December 2010

A new restaurant!


Look what I found! A new restaurant! I found this tapateria while doing some last minute Christmas shopping in Old Colorado City. I had to snap of picture of their stylish facade and signage to remind myself to go back and enjoy it sometime (and also to show you lovely readers, of course). But now having located their website and checked out the menu, I'm amending sometime to as soon as possible!

P.S. I just found a rave review of the place here: http://www.gazette.com/articles/tapas-109635-tapateria-small.html. I'm definitely going to check out this little restaurant in the very near future!

4 comments:

DD said...

Hi Tamera,
I love your Colorado Springs Daily Photo blog! You are an awesome photographer. I also checked out your wedding photos on your facebook page. Really classy. I lived in the Springs from 1970 until 1987, then moved to Punta Gorda, Florida on the gulf. It's a smaller funky fishing town. We were in the national news years ago for Hurricane Charley travails. But seeing the Springs through your lens is a joy. I happened on to your blog while looking for old photos of the Chinook book store in downtown that closed in 2004 after 45 plus years of being loved by so many folks around the country. Anyway, keep up the good work and I'll keep checking back.

Tamera said...

Wow, thanks DD! That's so nice of you to say. (And I still miss the Chinook Book Shop.) Thanks for visiting my little blog!

DD said...

You are welcome. Do you have any photos of the book store?
DD

Tamera said...

Alas, no :^( I started this blog after Chinook closed down. I should have taken pictures of it back in the day. They always had such clever window displays.

I did blog about the state of Tejon Street a couple of years ago. You can read that post here: http://csdailyphoto.blogspot.com/2009/10/tejon-street.html