Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

09 November 2013

Florida, Part 1


A couple of weeks ago I flew to Destin, Florida to shoot a wedding. Mostly it was all business, but I did manage to sneak in a few personal photos for you. Here's one of the public beach. As you can see, storm clouds were looming! In fact, it started to rain moments after I snapped this photo with my cell phone. Oh well, even with the rain it was sure nice to hang out on a beach for a while!

I'll post a few more Florida pictures over the next few days. Here are the wedding pictures, if you're curious:  http://clickphotography.net/blog/destin-florida-wedding-brooke-and-mike/ 

5 comments:

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Do you travel often for weddings? The beaches at Destin so pretty. We live about 4 hours from there.

William Kendall said...

Looks like a very brooding sky indeed!

Tamera said...

Barbara, typically when I shoot outside of Colorado, it's a neighboring state such as Wyoming, and I travel within Colorado quite a lot for weddings (to ski areas up in the mountains, for instance, and to other cities). However, I've shot weddings as far away as California, Arizona and Virginia. This was my first one in Florida, and it was great! Lucky you for living so close to such a spectacular beach!

Randy said...

Beautiful composition.

Kris said...

Love this shot!