Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

09 March 2014

Chat, set, spike


We've had the usual crazy March weather. Up and down, rain, snow, sun, fog. It changes from day to day, or even hour to hour. Thursday was gorgeous. Friday was miserable -- it snowed and rained all day. Saturday was gorgeous again. I spent the day with my friend Jennifer, hanging out in the Lodo district of Denver. We decided it'd be a good day to stroll around and take pictures, specifically on film. Yes, film! I put a roll of black and white through one of my cameras, but since it isn't developed yet, I'll show you these pictures instead. These women were playing volleyball in Riverfront Park, and as they batted the ball back and forth, they engaged in some spirited girl talk. I could just barely hear them chatting about work, relationships, and shoes, all the while getting their heart rates up and burning some calories. Great multitasking!

5 comments:

JL Leal said...

Excellent image of a sunday morning!

MJ said...

Love the energy in these photos! Looking forward to seeing some of your film images posted here as well. That concept becomes more of a true artistic challenge since we are so used to being able to edit on the fly nowadays.

Tamera said...

I agree, MJ!

Randy said...

Nice action shots.

William Kendall said...

Terrific shots, Tamera. It'll be awhile before outdoor volleyball is possible here.