Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

14 April 2014

The milkman cometh


Royal Crest Dairy boxes like this one are a common sight on front porches all over Colorado Springs. That's because we are one of the lucky few cities that still has old-fashioned milk delivery! Yes, we still have the milkman. I love that. Royal Crest doesn't just deliver milk, though. They also deliver many of the basics: eggs, butter, cream, bread, yogurt, cheese, juice, cookies... it's a boon for people with busy lives. It's super easy -- you just place your order online and they deliver it to your door.  I'm glad this service, a thing of the past in so many American cities, is still going strong in Colorado Springs.

3 comments:

Pat said...

I remember our milkman. Good to see this is still going on.

William Kendall said...

It's quite a distinctive looking company logo!

Randy said...

That is so cool.