Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

30 September 2015

Untitled


Just getting to today's post... I'm so busy! Sorry for the rather boring approach to today's subject. I was location scouting for a shoot and just wanted to document what this spot looks like at a certain time of day, so this isn't meant to be art. ;^)  This is in a downtown alley, and I've used these cheerfully painted garage doors before for shoots, but I see that some yahoo has felt the need to graffiti one of them so I guess I won't anymore. Too bad!

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Cheerful... if only the yahoo had left it alone.

Pierre BOYER said...

It was a good and interesting blue...
Best regards from France...

Pierre