Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

13 January 2018

620 South Cascade


Kind of a bad picture of a cool old building. It's called Cascade Station, though I'm sure that's a new-ish name and not what the building was originally known as. I can't find the year it was built but the quasi Jacobean Revival/Tudor architecture suggests the early 1900s to me.

January 17, 2018 update: I was informed by my friend Darrell, who works in the real estate industry and is able to easily look these things up, that this building was actually erected in 1984! I think they did a great job of integrating into this neighborhood of century+ old structures.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

It's quite a striking building!