Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

19 July 2018

The hot springs


I was at the Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort for a couple of days to shoot a wedding on July 7th. It's been over two decades since my last visit there, and I was pleasantly surprised at how far it's come with its amenities. There's even an "upper pool" now, featuring a long water slide. If you look closely at this picture, you can see a guy emerging from it and splashing into the water. I also noticed that they added some cute cabins to their accommodations. I will have to back there again soon, when I don't have to work, and spend a long, relaxing weekend with Pat.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

A cool spot to take a break at!