Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

21 October 2018

Sunday Style!


I shot two small weddings today (I've never done two weddings on the same day before -- ask me if I'm tired). The first of the two was in Green Mountain Falls, just up the pass from Colorado Springs, and it had sort of a Munsters/Halloween/rock and roll/punk vibe. So much fun! There were only two dozen or so guests, but most of them had style for miles. This particular guy caught my eye, decked out head to toe in traditional Scottish garb. He told me his name was Chris. It turns out he actually was Scots, and he had the cool brogue to prove it! Doesn't he look awesome?

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Chris looks like quite a character!