Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

14 November 2018

Snowy Sunday at the FAC


Lovely snow on Sunday put an exclamation point on last week's chilly weather. Pat and I decided to take a wander around the Fine Arts Center, something we haven't done in a few months. It was worth venturing out into the cold to check out the Virgil Ortiz and Jaune Quick-to-See Smith shows. I highly recommend both of them. Very insightful, imaginative and inspiring art. Here are a couple of photos I took before we went inside. The lawn of the Fine Arts Center was covered in several dozen hand painted yard signs, and  the sculptures were all cloaked in powder.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

The second is quite thoughtful, while the first is lovely in the snow.