Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

17 November 2018

Ten Years of Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


My little blog turns ten today! My first post was on November 17, 2008 (if you'd like to see it, click HERE), and though my decision to join the City Daily Photo blogging community was not made lightly, I hardly thought I'd still be doing it a decade down the road! I haven't always been able to post every single day over the years, but I have sure tried. And this little blog has brought me so much joy. I've met interesting people (in fact, I met a nice guy while taking the pictures for today's post) and made lasting friendships -- both virtual and in real life -- and I like to think I've taken some decent pictures. I've also learned so much about my city! I've tirelessly explored the nooks and crannies of Colorado Springs in pursuit of interesting photos and content, and in the process I've become a huge local history nerd. And yes, I realize I'm lucky that as a self-employed person, my work schedule allows me the luxury of being able to do this. I still enjoy blogging about Colorado Springs every day. I have no plans of stopping any time soon! I'd like to add just one more thought before I get to today's pictures: I am ever tickled when I get any kind of confirmation that people actual read this blog. I know you're out there, dear readers, and I appreciate you! Thank you for reading my blog!

It wasn't hard at all to decide on what to post on this special day. It had to be either Pikes Peak or the Garden of the Gods! I went out on Thursday, which was a perfectly beautiful day, to see what I could get. The photo in yesterday's post was the "runner up" -- though it's a pretty picture, I like these two better, because if you look closely, you can see a climber standing at the very top of Cathedral Rock. In fact I think he's taking a selfie. If I were him, I'd take a selfie too!

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Bravo on the milestone!

Yes, I can see that climber.

Anonymous said...

I look you up just about every day! Maryland Katie

LuiZ FernandoS said...

Congratulations! Keep on tha road!