Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

23 April 2019

The Knights of Columbus Hall


I don't know much about this intriguing old building on West Kiowa between Cascade Avenue and the interstate. I wasn't even aware that it was called the Knights of Columbus Hall! It's owned by the the Pikes Peak Library District, that much I knew (it's right next door), and I just learned that it's fairly recently become an art space, the new home of Flux Capacitor! Before that it had apparently been largely unused for some time, so I'm glad that PPLD has found a way for us all to enjoy this historic building.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Good that it is in use.