Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

20 July 2019

Dude. It is HOT.


So, so, sooooo hot. As I type this it's 93° (34° Celsius) outside. I shouldn't complain, because yesterday and the day before we actually got to 97°. Brutal! I know that in some parts of the world it gets much hotter, but for us it qualifies as nearly unbearable. I guess it helps that the humidity has been hovering at only about 8%, so at least it's not muggy. But there's such a thing as too dry!

To cheer you up, here's a photo I took on March 4th. That looks like about five inches of snow on our back patio. Aaaaaah! Supposedly it's going to cool down here later today and tonight, and over the next few days we're finally going to get a break from this heat wave. It can't happen soon enough!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Snow looks nice and cool!

William Kendall said...

What a welcome sight!