Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

23 August 2019

Day Laborer


Who's the day laborer in question, me or this bee? I wanted to post a bunch  more pictures of the xeriscape demonstration garden today, but I only had time to deal with one. When a client who had booked me for the entire day rescheduled at the last minute, I suddenly found myself with hours of free time. What did I do? I cleaned! All day long and well into night I cleaned. Nooks and crannies kind of cleaning. Wedding season wreaks havoc on the tidiness factor here because I'm burning the candle at both ends from May to October. And Pat's been working on a huge yard project every night after coming home from work the last few weeks, and that's made it even harder for us to keep up. So I cleaned. I must say, it wasn't much fun doing all that housework, but it's nice to have tidy home again. That's my lengthy way of explaining why I'm only posting one picture today when I'd planned on posting many more. We'll see how I do tomorrow.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

A lovely shot!

JudithK said...

Wonderful gardens....and superior black eyed susans....