Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

26 January 2020

Sunday Style!


Meet Megan! This afternoon, like I do every year around this time, I did a prom themed photo shoot for the bridal salon where she works. At today's shoot there were 15 teenage models looking very glamorous and/or slick for my camera, but I thought Megan looked so cute, she deserved to be spotlighted here on the blog. I love her sassy boots, and the coat is nice too!

2 comments:

Rockinon said...

The boots look rather unique. But I bet they have to be kept out of salt-laden slush. (The stuff that one finds on London sidewalks so often during the winter.)

When I shot fashion, I liked models like Megan. I was never a fan of the scowling look.

Cheers!

William Kendall said...

The boots are different.