Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

12 June 2020

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World


When grocery shopping the other day I came across this display -- the bulk food items you need in case our food chain gets interrupted: rice, beans, lentils, non-dairy milk, chicken broth and so on, all conveniently located on one endcap. Normally I would scoff at this level of paranoid thinking, but right now I don't think it's a bad idea at all to have these sorts of things stockpiled in your pantry, especially since we're already seeing the early signs of a second wave of Coronavirus. The reality is that being prepared for the worst is a good thing these days.

3 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

I totally agree with you. It is better to be prepared.

William Kendall said...

Be prepared.

Linda said...

Interesting. Perhaps they hope people who just want these things will find them quickly and then leave.