Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

18 October 2020

Sunday Style!


I went downtown this morning to see if I could find any stylish people but I was disappointed in my quest, so I decided to use this snapshot that I took at Yobel Market a couple of months ago. Consider today's post to be a PSA that they've moved downtown to 11 E. Bijou Street, which is great because that makes it closer to my house! (The last time I featured this little boutique, they were still located in the Ivywild School.) Anyway, just think how easy it would be to accessorize this cute little frock. It's a great foundation for a multitude of looks. You could wear it with boots, a scarf, a beret, leggings, sandals, a cardigan, a hoodie, a denim jacket... and any bright color would look great against that grey.  Talk about versatile! And did you know that everything at Yobel Market is not only stylish, it's also ethically sourced and purchased? It's a win win!

No comments: