Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

05 December 2020

Untitled

Standard issue through-the-windshield view as I was driving downtown the other day. We've been enjoying really beautiful weather lately. The mountain is covered in snow, but down here in the city it only feels like winter at night.

3 comments:

JudithK said...

Nice to hear you are not cold ALL the time. Street is rather deserted...what time of day was it and what day of the week??
Looks nice though.

Tamera said...

According to the EXIF data it was taken on Monday, November 30th at 2:41PM. I waited for the traffic to kind of clear up before I tripped the shutter. It does look pretty quiet! The corner of Weber and Colorado isn't the busiest intersection downtown.

William Kendall said...

Great view!