Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 January 2021

A Festive SUV

Pat and I drove up the pass on New Year's Day just for fun (more on that later), but before we even made it out of town I found something picture-worthy: this bedecked and bedazzled SUV. I had to photograph it through the windshield, so I hope you can make out all the fun details. It's flashy indeed.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

This would be an understated version of a car I'm quite familiar with here, which just keeps adding more stuff by the year.