Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

11 March 2021

Sheep in the Garden (Part 4)

Here is the last of Rose Anne Ost's great pictures! She captured these majestic bighorn sheep a couple of weeks ago as they were hanging out in the Garden of the Gods. I like this shot best, so I saved it for last. By the way, looking at the EXIF data on these, I found that Rose Anne used a Canon Sure Shot to take them. That's a little bitty pocket camera, not much bigger than a pack of cigarettes. You would never be able to get shots like these with your cell phone unless you wanted to walk right up to the creatures. That's why it pays to keep a real camera handy, even just a pocket sized one.

Thank you so much Rose Anne for being my guest blogger this week! Your pictures are fantastic!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

An amazing animal.