Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 April 2021

South Platte River (Part 5)

Our driving adventure along the South Platte eventually brought us to this place, which was a fun surprise. We always take the left fork in the road when we wander through these parts, and I'm glad we decided to go right this time. This old building was a neat discovery! HERE's a picture of what it looked like in its prime in the 1920s (check out the ten gallon hat on that guy on the right!). And HERE's some more recent history on the place.


2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Hopefully a restoration can go smoothly.

JudithK said...

Looked a thriving place in the old photo, though the flag is a bit tattered. Glad they are not just tearing it down. Hm. Wonder if I could move in there....