Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

04 April 2021

Sunday Style!

Black leather jackets will never go out of style. I own three of them, including the biker jacket that I wore every day of my life in the '80s during my punk and goth years. I have a new biker jacket now, but that's because I often go on motorcycle rides with Pat and he insists on it for my safety. But I sure love my old, beat up one.

3 comments:

JudithK said...

Ha. A punk Goth. Yea for you. I myself have a Levi denim jacket circa 1960 something. Actually I didn't wear it much. Wonder if they will ever come back? Just in case, I'll hold on to it. That and my dress bought in Woodstock NY in 1970. Indian cotton with mirrors on it. I still like it.
But no longer in my repertoire for actually wearing.

Tamera said...

Oh my, I would love to see that dress Judith, it sounds marvelous! :^)

William Kendall said...

I've got two leather jackets myself, one more beat up than the other.