Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

10 July 2022

Sunday Style!


I haven't made a blog post since June 28th, which is a long lapse for me! My work life has gotten a little out of hand, what with wedding season and all, and the few opportunities I've had to venture out and take a picture have been thwarted by dark and rainy weather. The most recent pictures I've taken for fun and not money have been of my garden, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to entertain you with those images in the coming days. (At least they're pretty pictures!) But I did have a nice Sunday Style subject waiting in the wings all this time. Here's a stylish visitor at the Denver Botanic Gardens from the afternoon I spent there in May.

1 comment:

JudithK said...

Glad your absence has meant only being busy with work, which, alas, is often necessary unless you're way old. Looking forward to your garden photos.