Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

10 August 2022

Rainy and Sad

Last week I got some bad news about a dear friend, so I grabbed Frodo and we drove up into the mountains just to get away. Unfortunately the grim weather matched the situation, so mostly we had to stay in the car. On the way back down Ute Pass we took a little break in Green Mountain Falls so I could walk Frodo for a walk around the pond, where we came across another dog and human pair doing exactly the same thing.

4 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Sorry to hear about your friend, and it looks a little chilly here.

roentare said...

It is best to allow time to heal the wound. Nature has a way of doing that.

Linda said...

I’m sorry. Take care.

JudithK said...

Yes...hard news. You did end up in a lovely spot to see though...best wishes for you.