Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

30 January 2023

A Day on the Slopes

Sledding, that is. It was a cold day but not too cold to get out there and have some winter fun sliding down the fluffy white stuff on a sled! This was at Bear Creek Park yesterday afternoon.

4 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Fun for all!

William Kendall said...

That brings back memories.

JudithK said...

Did you???

Tamera said...

@JudithK nah, we were on a multiple errand run and it was 12°. Forget it! Ha ha