Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

27 May 2023

Look a Little More Closely


Some of the garden ornaments at the Good Earth Garden Center are quite funny. Look a little more closely -- see the ones with a monster-y theme? They even have a Cthulhu one.

5 comments:

Pat said...

I am a sucker for these. I have some small ones here and there in my apartment.

Stefan Jansson said...

There is a garden center in my area that focuses a lot on unusual features like this one. A fun place for a photographer.

William Kendall said...

They suit me.

JudithK said...

Ah, Lovecraft. I had to look up that name, and as usual, I never have a clue. I sort of even know who Lovecraft is, but it is all far behind my time. Well, he wasn't, but have never been a sci-fi person. I'm just left in the dust.

Tamera said...

@JudithK don't feel left in the dust, I don't think I've ever read Lovecraft either!