Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

23 September 2023

Awesome Pet Store in Pueblo

Today I had to make a run to Pueblo to pick something up, and decided it might be fun to go thrift shopping there too (which was fruitful) and stop by Pet Paradise. I don't make it to Pueblo all that often but I've visited this pet store before, and it was just as cool as I remembered. When you walk in the door, you're greeted by two impressive sights: an enormous fish tank stocked with what I think are pacu, and a two story open habitat for a pair of gorgeous parrots. There is also an open water feature that's very long and narrow, housing a family of turtles. I'm pretty sure that none of the aforementioned creatures are for sale, just for show. But there is an extensive aquatics section with a large selection of fresh and saltwater fish, plants, and the like. And of course the usual assortment of exotic and not so exotic pets like reptiles, birds, and so on, as well as pretty much any kind of pet supply. I wish this place was closer because I'd go there all the time. I ended up buying a few fish and plants for my aquarium. See you next time, Pet Paradise!


2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

A turtle was found on a motorway not far from me on Friday. Dumped by its owner. Police saved it.

William Kendall said...

As much as I'd like a pet, I work too much. Wouldn't be fair to the animal.