Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

14 October 2023

Ted and All

Our last stop on the Divine Redeemer Art Walk was this extremely cute house, where a trio calling themselves Ted and All entertained us from the front yard with a fine rendition of The Girl From Ipanema. It was quite splendid, actually, to hear that old chestnut performed on tuba, French horn and trumpet. I was utterly charmed.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Terrific shot!

JudithK said...

Who could have guessed it would be so good. Well, it's a good song!