Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

22 February 2024

It Don't Mean a Thing If It Ain't Got that Swing

There's a dance studio just a little south of my old studio location on North Weber, and they teach all manner of dance lessons, which sounds like a lot of fun to me. This is the back of the building. I love how they've painted not just the front faรงade but the whole thing with this great wraparound mural. There's no doubt what goes on in this little building! By the way, this is a cell phone picture, as was yesterday's. I normally use a real camera and I had one with me, but when I tried to turn it on I realized that there was no battery in it! D'oh!

And now, for your listening pleasure...



1 comment:

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha, been there done that once or twice.I am not much of a dancer myself but I snapped a photo of a dance club earlier in the week. Might post it on the blog