Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

07 March 2024

A Personal Errand with a View

Pat and I inadvertently let our passports expire a few years ago, and since we're planning on a trip to London this year we had to apply for new ones. As you may know, the place to apply for a passport is the US Post Office, but that doesn't mean it has to be the one around the corner from you. Why not drive up the pass and hit up a post office in a small mountain town? So that's exactly what we did today -- we headed to Divide, which is about 25 minutes west of us. We were a little early for our appointment so we drove around for a few minutes to kill time. I took this from the passenger seat while the sun made a brief appearance on an otherwise gloomy and damp day.

1 comment:

JudithK said...

Does not look damp and gloomy at the moment, but a nice amount of snow on the ground! Exciting that you are going to London....a change of scene for sure.