Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 April 2024

April 2024 Theme Day: Medicine

Happy April Fool's Day! Since it's the first of the month, it's also Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers, and this month the theme is medicine. I spent most of the last month sick, so trust me when I say I'm tuned into the theme! I was pretty much drugged up on both over the counter and prescription meds the entire time, and I only left the house once, to go to the urgent care facility. I know that the medications are meant to make you feel better, but in a way they make you feel worse: logy, exhausted, dull. And since they stay in your system for a while, it's hard to shake that inertia off. Being stuck indoors certainly did not help my mental state, either. After a while, I got a terrible case of cabin fever and I can't tell you how good it felt when I was finally able to venture out into the world again, even when it was just to run a couple of errands! I snapped this photo on March 23rd, when I was still feeling crummy but just good enough to have lunch with my friend JB at the Patty Jewett golf course. The view from there is wonderful and it lifted my spirits. So did the beautiful weather. I think that friends, fresh air, sunshine and exercise are the best form of medicine, don't you agree?

For more takes on medicine by CDP bloggers everywhere, click HERE. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Good sky.

Stefan Jansson said...

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Never much fun when you have to be inactive for that long.