Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

29 April 2024

Phlox-tastic

Apologies for the little gap in posting, friends! We're trying to plan a vacation that has a lot of moving parts, to to speak, and this was the weekend that both of us had time to sit down together, make all the decisions, and fine tune everything. It was quite a brain drain! And a time suck, which meant I had to put the blog on the back burner while we hashed things out. Anyway, the trip isn't for a few weeks yet but we really needed to  get everything all lined up, and now I feel a lot better about that. 

Here's some pretty purple phlox in my friend JB's garden yesterday. I'm thinking of pulling out the masses of euphorbia that have thrived in one of our gardens for many years now, and JB has promised a few phlox to take its place. I do like this color!

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Sounds like a trip around the world!

JudithK said...

Phlox are very nice little reliable flowers.
Glad you have your vacation nailed down!