Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

05 August 2024

Tiny Building, Big Flavor

Is this a thing where you live, too? Little tiny coffee establishments? There always seem to be long lines of cars around them. Here's one over by the Patty Jewett, and from what I hear it's some of the best coffee in town. I'll  have to try it someday. I'm really kind of boring when it comes to coffee, I just like a good pour-over and nothing fancy, no froth, no syrup, none of that stuff. How about you?

4 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha, nope, and we would prefer to go by bicycle to when going for a fika.Or take a walk.

Tamera said...

@StefanJansson you do see pedestrians and cyclists at these too, but yes it's mostly cars. We are a very car oriented city for the most part, that's for sure.

JudithK said...

Ah, walkable, bikeable Sweden. I check Stefan's blog too.
We should invite him to come to Colorado or Texas.....both built around wagons first, then cars, never for people on foot. I'm a coffee in the morning person, plain coffee. But I have enjoyed espresso after a fine dinner, or those cold, creamy coffees with a bit of chocolate when it's a really hot afternoon. Can't remember what you call them.

William Kendall said...

Nothing I've seen here.