Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 August 2026

August 2026 Theme Day: Purple

The first day of a new month means it's Theme Day for participating City Daily Photo bloggers, and this time the theme is purple. Since I'm sure you've seen enough purple flowers on this blog (ha!), I decided to find another subject for the theme. For as long as I can remember, this liquor store on Fillmore Street has been purple, although it seems to have faded to more of a pastel lavender in recent years.

For more depictions of purple by CDP bloggers everywhere, click HERE. Enjoy!

No comments: