Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

18 September 2026

The Sweet Spot

Taken on September 13th on Wood Avenue. We've reached that late summer sweet spot where the days are pleasantly warm and the nights are cool, but the trees haven't quite started to change color yet. I love this time of year but I can't wait for fall to come fully into swing.

1 comment:

21 Wits said...

Yes, I agree we have as well, although rain has interrupted it a bit, but we need that too!