Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 November 2009

More than just transportation


I always think it's interesting when people use their automobile as a blatant form of self-expression. This particular car was stopped in front of me last Friday, waiting for the light to change at Nevada and Uintah. He had so many bumper stickers that I had to take a picture! Obviously this guy really loves Jesus. A lot.

Sorry for being away from the blog for the last two weeks. I've been consumed by work, and even though I've faithfully been taking pictures for the blog, I haven't had the luxury of time to post them! My blog's first birthday is tomorrow so I'd better get back on track! :o) Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Clytie said...

How funny. We have an old guy in a truck that sports a lot of scripture. I guess it takes all kinds.

Tamera said...

Clytie there is a small pickup here in town that is literally COVERED in scripture, every surface! I've been trying to get a picture of it for years. One of these days...!

Lois said...

That is pretty funny! I have also taken pictures of the cars sitting in traffic in front of me. You never know what you will see!

Lois said...

I think the funniest one I ever took and posted on my blog was the Lego car. It was covered in Legos. I still see that same car every once in awhile around town.