Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

21 July 2012

Untitled


Pat and I took a walk around Prospect Lake yesterday. We practically had the park to ourselves (a rare treat at this time of year) because they were setting up for a big triathlon that's happening today. This man was walking his dogs along the path that rings the lake. I captured him just as he passed one of the colorful banners decorating the triathlon route.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I mourn for the victims and the loss of life, taken in such a horrifying and senseless way yesterday at an Aurora, CO movie complex. The families of the victims are probably unconsolable. May the people of Co know that the nation hold them in our hearts.

Randy said...

Nice capture. I echo Kate's sentiment, I am still in shock over this news.

Tamera said...

Thanks guys. I am really depressed about it. I feel like Colorado has really been coping with too much lately. We are all shell-shocked over this latest incident :^( It's just incomprehensible.